Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This may be the best Living Will I've Seen


I,__________________, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be 
kept alive indefinitely by artificial means. 

Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead 
politicians who couldn't pass ninth grade biology if their lives 
depended on it, or lawyers/doctors interested in simply running up the 
bills. 

If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one 
of the following: 
Glass of wine 
Chocolate 
Margarita 
Sex 
Martini 
Cold Beer Chocolate 
Chicken fried steak 
Cream gravy 
Sex 
Mexican food 
Chocolate 
French fries 
Chocolate 
Pizza 
Sex 
Ice cream 
Cup of tea 
Chocolate 
Chocolate 
Sex 
Chocolate

It should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a 
determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and 
attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes, let the 'fat 
lady sing,' and call it a day!

Have a Drink IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE 

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: